Bereaved Parent Month

 



In 2020 I became a member of the worst club in the world. I’m still questioning God as to the reason why.  Since that time I’ve so many mothers who entered that club, to reach out to me and I’ve reached out to others. 
One of the scariest things, ia being afraid your child will be forgotten. Of course, for the parents the events of that day are carved deeply into you mind and your soul. Some remember vivid details and some, don’t.  A deep fog envelopes you and you do what you have to do. Put one foot in front of the other.
We go through the motions.  Almost always, our smiles are fake, our laughs are fake.  People avoid you because they don’t know what to say.  I’m not sure if it’s because they know they are not immune or free from becoming a member.
The truth we all know is that everyone has a date with death. None of us know when that will happen, even those that commit suicide.
We are all mortal.
Life with Christ confirms that my life here is for a short time, but I have eternal life through Christ.
We don’t openly share that we are members of this club. But we will openly talk about our child and the love we had for them.
This month is National bereavement month. 
Take time to reach out to those who has lost children.
The most precious thing you can do, is to send love or something you remember about their child.
Em was beautiful, smart, loving, and she was fierce loyal.  I think about her everyday, so many times I wished I had one more day..
Love to all my mothers who are suffering, just like me.
We believe we are weak, but we are the strongest mothers ever!!
Love to all those mother’s!


Comments

Popular Posts