So Young, but So Much Wisdom

I am so thankful for Em's journal.  I have been journaling for many years now.  Many of mine can't be posted for many reasons.  A journal is somewhere I can express my deepest thoughts no matter how ugly or painful they are.  Many of Em's she posted on Facebook in hopes to help someone else by her trials.  

She was amazing in her wisdom at such a young age.  This is one she posted at the end of 2019 in hopes for a better 2020.  One thing she did get to experience was unconditional love from Sebastian. And for that I am thankful.  

So much we can learn from her post.....

Here we are, another year over and one beginning. A decade ending and one beginning. I’m going to make this short and sweet and kinda to the point. I’m sure you’ll read a lot of these, but here’s to the last decade and all. *Follow your heart and love with all you have/are at any moment in your life. You won’t regret it if you learn from it. Grieving is a part of life and you are allowed to grieve when you feel the need and SHOULD NOT feel guilty for it. And your heart will break many, many times, but it’s ultimately up to you to pick up the pieces and put it back together each time. (David Dobrik is a really good pick-me-up.) It’s okay to be negative sometimes, but a negative mindset won’t get you very far. Fight for what you believe in but do it with an open mind. Be open to change; your job, where you live, how you THINK, relationships, literally anything. Just be OPEN MINDED and remember that you don’t know what someone else is going through. So be kind. It’s okay to question things and to think deeper into things. (@milehigherpodcast will keep you WOKE and constantly asking questions) It’s okay to second guess, but never second guess your self worth. Just because you love them, does not make up for them consistently tearing you down. Take care of your mental health. It’s very important. Leave toxicity and negativity. You will be so much better without it and you will notice a significant difference. Take care of yourself. To 2010-19, verrrry thankful you are ending and thankful for everything you taught me. To 2020, I should be preparing for my babies in March, but instead I have zero expectations of what’s to come and I’m okay with that. At this point, there isn’t anything i can’t handle. I’ll grieve and I will continue to move forward and stay positive because one day, my sweet, sweet babies, I’ll see you. Until then 2020, surprise me. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts